Thursday, March 19, 2015

A NEW MEMBER!!!!!!!

{ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED ON :
10/3/09, 1:16 AM
India Standard Time}


Few days back, my mom found a cat in her bathroom attic. It had come through the exhaust fan space. My folks at home, heard sounds in the bathroom, & they were all scared. When they checked, they saw this kitty seated in a refrigerator carton. From that day, it has become one of them.
I Welcome the "Catty" to my mom's home. Very cute, pink mouthed, pink lipped, white teeth, small & playful, energetic, etc., etc., I think 2 days after it came, it vanished suddenly for a whole day & they were all shattered, to have not found it. By night she came back meowing..... She sat, out of the backyard door, licking herself all over & meowing continuously, asking my folks to open the door.

Mom was so pissed, with her. She carried her to the bathroom, bathed her with dettol & then she left her in. From then on they take care, to not let her out.

But when she is with all of them, all that she is interested in is playing. Oh! she just gets you exhausted. Good exercise though.......

One habit of hers, that we all noticed was when she drank milk, she would drink a little & pause & would bite the sides of her pan. And then continue drinking & then pause again & bite & this act continues till the milk is done. They call her "Catty". Catty has very sharp teeth & so are her claws. They prick like thorns, which burns later. She is very naughty. Always keen on pouncing. It is very interesting how she watches you from far, waits for the right moment &to pounce on you. Whenever I go to my mom's house, all that I do is play with her to the fullest.

When she is hungry, she just meows her lungs out.

Here are some beautiful pictures of her........... So you can know, I am not lying.

;-)


catty


She is Cute


She is Cute


catty


She is Cute


She is Cute


She is Cute




Is She not Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. 6 COMMENTS:


    KatherineOctober 5, 2009 at 6:22 AM
    Thank you SO much for your wonderful comment on shoot-me-now. I was so choked up. This house seems so empty without Buddy. Seeing Catty's pictures gave me a smile I very much needed! The story is funny because my brother had to put his cat down last year. One week later they heard a meow upstairs they didn't recognize. Just like your family, they went to investigate. Low and behold, a little orange tabby kitten comes walking down their stairs!! The cat had climbed a tree and crawled in to their window and walked down stairs as if he owned the place. They looked for the owner but no one ever claimed him. Funny how a cat can literally WALK in to your life. Oh and you take amazing pictures too! Katherine

    ReplyDelete

    DEESHAOctober 5, 2009 at 7:40 PM
    the cat really does look very nice

    ReplyDelete

    tinaOctober 6, 2009 at 12:15 AM
    She is just beautifullllll! And coincidentally she looks just like my little orange kitty so I may be a prejudiced but that's okay. I also think she is one lucky kitty your parents took her in. Very lucky! As she grows she'll calm down and not claw so much. You have a fun blog and I've enjoyed my visit very much.

    ReplyDelete

    ElizabethOctober 6, 2009 at 12:48 AM
    She is so sweet - you took some beautiful photos of her. I hope she is settling in to her new adopted home.

    ReplyDelete

    AshKukuOctober 6, 2009 at 1:10 AM
    Thank You Elizabeth, Tina, Deesha & Katherine; Looks like my Catty is being accepted & appreciated by everyone, & not just me.

    Gr8 going Catty...... Congrats on such fan following!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

    JaneOctober 27, 2009 at 12:19 PM
    I love cats! Very lovely cat for your mum. Its colour same as for my small "Tiger"

    I like India. I dream of travel to your country. I very much love beautiful things. So it is a lot of them in India! I am afraid I will go mad when I will see the Indian ornaments and jewellery! :0)

    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete

All Your Remarks & Observations are of utter importance. Thanks for your Time & Interest!!!!
DO SHARE UR LOVE............. :-)