Saturday, March 21, 2015

HELLO :)

Heya Reader...

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW (FYI) : As you may see... every post below has a 
{ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED ON} to begin with. And that is 'cuz  all these posts have been re-posted on this blog....

The ORIGINAL blog name used to be : AsraAshaonKa
The ORIGINAL blog url used to be : http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/

I did post then regularly.... but after a while I started crafting which made this blog take a back seat.... Just recently when I wanted to look back for a recipe, I found that MY BLOG no more existed... :"( Made me sulk with remorse.... Since crafting too had taken a back seat due to health issues i had totally lost details to my blogs... 

Thankfully, Mozilla had saved my password for a login to my account... which got me to get back to the dashboard & was glad to see my posts where intact.... Even if my blog did not exist anymore online, I still had my posts in there... I would have been in distress if i had to lose all my moments, thoughts & memories tht i had been journaling of my days then.... They were a part of me & definitely ME in all regards.... Hence I thot of restoring them all back again by some other means... 

Best was to create a new blog book for my culinary & personal journals.... Doing that I did not wanna miss on, even the slightest of the treasure... Hence as i re-posted them all, I even saw to it that I put THEM ALL into this... including the comments & the dear people who were a part of me then... So, just copy pasted them all into  the comment box too....

Hoping to be able to continue with my journaling of recipes at the least, as before, any time possible.... Amen!

I hope you find, what got you here.... Any queries or suggestions would always be appreciated.... Kindly leave them in the comment box for me to look into them...

Thank You for your time & interest.... 

Love & (((Hugs)))

Ash... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Your Remarks & Observations are of utter importance. Thanks for your Time & Interest!!!!
DO SHARE UR LOVE............. :-)