Thursday, March 19, 2015

CHILLI PANEER

{ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED ON :
10/2/09, 11:33 PM
India Standard Time}


No other Firang (Foreign) Cuisine has influenced our Indian food, as the Chinese Cuisine. We all love, all kinds of Chilli Preparations. For eg., the Gobi Manchurian, Chilli Chicken, Chilli that, Chilli this..... etc., etc., etc., (phew......)
Be it vegetarians or non-vegetarians, all get something of their choice, in Chinese. From the Chinese noodles to their spices & sauces, everything is being used & adapted in our cooking to satiate our palates. The very Cuisine is called as the Indian Chinese Cuisine. One can turn any boring vegetable into a Chinese Chilli. We even find & relish their food, in the nooks & corners of our country, in the galis & nukkads of our city, towns & villages. So popular, indeed. The South Indian restaurants have also come up with spring roll & Szechwan dosas.

"JUST IMAGINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ;-)

No one seems to be getting enough of it. We all love it & in fact it is very tempting too. The very thought of it grabs our attention. We wanna binge more on it. As I mentioned earlier in my prior post, as children & adolescents, 'Chinese' is the most preferred & relished cuisine, during eat outs, with friends.

I still love them. And now I try to prepare some Chinese stuff at home. And this time I prepared 'The Chilli Paneer'.

I still remember the first time I tasted this yum preparation.

That was 15 years down the lane, when I just got acquainted with Kuku, my First & Last Love of my life. He had a very talented cook from Bihar, named DHARA. Doing justice to his name were his culinary skills. I think that was my 10th DATE, & I visited Kuku in his BasaveswarNagar Flat. And I got this opportunity of tasting THE CHILLI PANEER, prepared by Dhara.

Very YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From then onwards I went to Kuku's flat, mostly to taste the yum delicacies Dhara prepared. I would look forward to the breakfast & lunch to be served. After I came home, always lied to my mom, that I had my food in a friends place or a food joint, as she was unaware of my Kuku. Aaaaaaaaaah! I simply love those "CHUP CHUPKE MILNE WAALE (चुप चुपके मिलने वाले) DAYS".

I miss his talented cooking. Hence, this particular Post is dedicated to DHARA.... My hubby's Cook. God bless his talented & humble soul, wherever he is.

Make Room 4 LOBIA


Ingredients:

Paneer (Cottage Cheese) - 200 gms (1 pack)

To Marinade:

Salt to Taste
Egg - 1 (optional)
Corn Flour - 1/2 tbsp
Water as Required

Oil - 3 tbsp (fry & cook)

For The Masala:

Corn Flour - 1/2 tbsp
Ginger Garlic Paste - 2 tsp
Onion - 1 medium, quartered
Capsicum - quartered
Green Chilli - 4-5, cut diagonally
Chilli Sauce - 2 tsp
Soya Sauce - 1 tsp
Worcestershire Sauce
Food Color - 1/2 tsp (optional)
Honey - 1 tsp
Sugar - 1/2 tsp (optional)
Garlic Cloves - 15 to 20, finely chopped
Ajinomoto - a pinch (optional)

For Garnishing:

Coriander Leaves - 2 to 3 twigs, finely chopped
Spring Onions - 3 to 4 twigs, finely chopped

Method:

Cut the paneer into cubes. Now make a not so thick paste of the marinade & add in the paneer cubes. Leave for 10 minutes & then deep fry in oil. Remove the fried paneer, when they turn golden in color, onto tissues so as to let the paper absorb the excess oil & keep them aside.

Now heat 1/2 or 1 tbsp oil in a pan or wok. Once the oil is hot add in the chopped garlic, & saute till color turns golden. Now add in the green chilli & saute for a minute. Then add ginger garlic paste & the chopped onions & fry. Do not over do any of the frying process, as it requires to be a little crisp & raw. Then add the capsicums & fry for a minute.

Make Room 4 LOBIA


Meanwhile make a paste of all the masala ingre's in a small bowl. Once the capsicums are done add the fried paneer & toss. And add in the masala paste & toss to blend all the ingre's well.
Allow it to cook for sometime & turn of the flame. Now add in the garnishing & toss again.

Make Room 4 LOBIA


The Chilli Paneer is ready. Savor it hot with any noodles or rice of your choice. (CHINESE OF COURSE...... Ha...Ha...Ha.....) ;-)


1 comment:

  1. 3 COMMENTS:


    ChitraOctober 3, 2009 at 5:05 PM
    looks superb , wish to grab & taste..thanks for ur complement on my new template..I am very happy :)I've bookmarked the black eyed peas gravy.will try & let u know :)

    ReplyDelete

    AshKukuOctober 3, 2009 at 9:00 PM
    Thanks a ton, Chitra & Naveen, for the note of appreciation.

    ReplyDelete

    Miss janeJune 14, 2010 at 3:54 PM
    成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人電影,成人遊戲,成人文學,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,正妹牆

    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete

All Your Remarks & Observations are of utter importance. Thanks for your Time & Interest!!!!
DO SHARE UR LOVE............. :-)